OP
OP
Davey C

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Sheep at the end :) Classic, naughty without the numberplate tho :p

lol - saves taking it out digitally

some bloody good editing davey, is that one yours or someone in the club?

Aye mate its a homebrew, cheers ;)

The only time I'd buy a torqueless honda is for track use as they handle quite well

lol, just cos you have turbo power no need to take the wee :unclesam:

us honda posse are fine when we get going

really want to do an update on James T's micra when its ready, hoping to make it into a really good little show

in fact solerice's too or anyone else that has something a bit special for that matter, Ed - hows the ST coming along?

really great vid mate! was checking out your vids on you tube and they have come along way! real pro stuff now. personaly i like some naritive in a vid also.
will give you a call some time soon if thats ok? just got a couple of Q's

nice....another fantastic production there IMO.....just like the previous K11....nice work

Ive tried a few super-amature video camera jobbies myself..and I can REALY appreciate the work and finesse that is rquired to produce something of this calibre...CORKER MATE!!!

ROAD SAFETY INTERLUDE:
although I would like to invite some thoughts as to the feelings of a motorist (or more vulnerable still...a motorcyclist) traveling, positioned towards the centerline (on own side of road) and in the same direction as the camera is facing at 0:47s into the vid....on what looks like a reduced visibility bend......only to be met by a beutifull white integra....-> taking the corner off..and having a wobble.......SMASH, DEAD, THANK YOU?...(BEST REGARDS FROM THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED TOO)
or may be the integra driver had a clear view around the corner.....its hard to tell from the point ov view of a remote lens......but my stomach crunched?

Personally I LOVE hondas (nissans too dont beat me up)....in particular the older civic and the integra.s..awesome beuty IMO

I met up with a bunch of honda dudes at the last JAE I went to and thay were geat guys...they were dead interested in the micras tooo

:))

OP
OP
Davey C

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
ROAD SAFETY INTERLUDE:
although I would like to invite some thoughts as to the feelings of a motorist (or more vulnerable still...a motorcyclist) traveling, positioned towards the centerline (on own side of road) and in the same direction as the camera is facing at 0:47s into the vid....on what looks like a reduced visibility bend......only to be met by a beutifull white integra....-> taking the corner off..and having a wobble.......SMASH, DEAD, THANK YOU?...(BEST REGARDS FROM THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED TOO)
or may be the integra driver had a clear view around the corner.....its hard to tell from the point ov view of a remote lens......but my stomach crunched?

All safe, plenty of visablity i am cautious on blind bends ;)