Integra Type R - video

Baz

Ex. Club Member
The only time I'd buy a torqueless honda is for track use as they handle quite well

OP
OP
Davey C

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Sheep at the end :) Classic, naughty without the numberplate tho :p

lol - saves taking it out digitally

some bloody good editing davey, is that one yours or someone in the club?

Aye mate its a homebrew, cheers ;)

The only time I'd buy a torqueless honda is for track use as they handle quite well
lol, just cos you have turbo power no need to take the wee :unclesam:

us honda posse are fine when we get going

really want to do an update on James T's micra when its ready, hoping to make it into a really good little show

in fact solerice's too or anyone else that has something a bit special for that matter, Ed - hows the ST coming along?

Noddie

Club Member
really great vid mate! was checking out your vids on you tube and they have come along way! real pro stuff now. personaly i like some naritive in a vid also.
will give you a call some time soon if thats ok? just got a couple of Q's

SammoHung

Ex. Club Member
nice....another fantastic production there IMO.....just like the previous K11....nice work

Ive tried a few super-amature video camera jobbies myself..and I can REALY appreciate the work and finesse that is rquired to produce something of this calibre...CORKER MATE!!!

ROAD SAFETY INTERLUDE:
although I would like to invite some thoughts as to the feelings of a motorist (or more vulnerable still...a motorcyclist) traveling, positioned towards the centerline (on own side of road) and in the same direction as the camera is facing at 0:47s into the vid....on what looks like a reduced visibility bend......only to be met by a beutifull white integra....-> taking the corner off..and having a wobble.......SMASH, DEAD, THANK YOU?...(BEST REGARDS FROM THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED TOO)
or may be the integra driver had a clear view around the corner.....its hard to tell from the point ov view of a remote lens......but my stomach crunched?

Personally I LOVE hondas (nissans too dont beat me up)....in particular the older civic and the integra.s..awesome beuty IMO

I met up with a bunch of honda dudes at the last JAE I went to and thay were geat guys...they were dead interested in the micras tooo

:))

OP
OP
Davey C

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
ROAD SAFETY INTERLUDE:
although I would like to invite some thoughts as to the feelings of a motorist (or more vulnerable still...a motorcyclist) traveling, positioned towards the centerline (on own side of road) and in the same direction as the camera is facing at 0:47s into the vid....on what looks like a reduced visibility bend......only to be met by a beutifull white integra....-> taking the corner off..and having a wobble.......SMASH, DEAD, THANK YOU?...(BEST REGARDS FROM THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED TOO)
or may be the integra driver had a clear view around the corner.....its hard to tell from the point ov view of a remote lens......but my stomach crunched?

All safe, plenty of visablity i am cautious on blind bends ;)

SammoHung

Ex. Club Member
by bad its hard to see whats what from teh cameras POV

I just got that wince feeling..

Ace vid (again)