insurance on turbocharged cg13's

Thats a pretty good quote Paul!

Pete, got a quote off of Sky Insurance the other day for the planned conversion :)

- 22 y/o with 2 years ncb.
- Fully comp quote with like for like modification cover
- Covered garrett T25 turbo with fmic, exhaust, suspension, brakes, etc

£720 which I actually thought was decent, maybe not so compared to Paul's quote! :wow:

Actually, I lie - that's what I paid last year, my renewal this year was £450 :D

Anyway, back on topic....

I am as old as thee Pete, but do have 5years NCB (although e-sure, directline and privilege refused to insure me :S)

Worth every penny, though :D

OOH sounds good then because i can be insured on a 1.3 sr 1997 being 20 and with 3yrs NCB for £600 TPFT :) but thats with no mods. will have to try a quote if i turbo'd it.

wonder how much for a 2.0 litre micra? :s

Well just been on the phone to sky insurance, got a quote for next year- 21, 1 ncb, licence for 3 years, stored in my garage, £1000. for a 1.3 sr turbo all mods declared.
How good is that:D

I think it would be a good idea if we made a list of good insurance quotes on turbo charged micra's that people have got with all the relevant details and make a sticky of it.

Sky Insurance are obviously an option, which will please Ollie. :)

Also Lifesure should be a good option for people too.

Kev

I think it would be a good idea if we made a list of good insurance quotes on turbo charged micra's that people have got with all the relevant details and make a sticky of it.

Sky Insurance are obviously an option, which will please Ollie. :)

Also Lifesure should be a good option for people too.

Kev

Yeah that seems like a good idea, sky insurance are very friendly and more than help full and that quote put the biggest grin on my face

Back