Insurance on a 350Z...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well insurance kinda confuses me a little lol. The amount it varies depending on the car is amazing!!! Since I am nearly just at 4 years NCB the prices seem to be comning down very quickly. I thought that I would do a quote on a 350Z expecting it to be pretty high, as a 21 yr old with 4 years NCB, and it turns out that at the end of the year i can get insured on one for £1500!!! :eek: How kool is that!?!?!? I've always loved them, so will probably look into getting one of them when I have left uni and get a FT job hehe. You can pick a decent one up now for about £17k so will have to get saving when I graduate lol. :D Its nice how much insurance does actually come down as you get older.

yup thats what i looked at but im not willing to pay £1500 when i can get a car which is nearly as quick for half that!

My mate is 18 and his mum is rich, she has one and insured him on it for 5 grand. Most places were quoting 9 grand.

I wish my mum was that rich.

wouldnt insure me on a GTR lol

and i never thought about a GTS but theres a lad round here whos 19 flying around in a 32GTS so its possible

my mate is 19 and hes got an evo 6 tuned to 360bhpish..and god knows how its insured lol

gts=poor mans skyline

actually some GTS are faster than GTR. If i remember rightly theres a bloke on JNE called NismoMan whos GTS is about 400ish he was in last months Jtuner for the Skyline shootout and i think he was got better times than some of the GTR's

so i wouldnt say a GTS is like a poor mans skyline.

nismo_k12 said:
actually some GTS are faster than GTR. If i remember rightly theres a bloke on JNE called NismoMan whos GTS is about 400ish he was in last months Jtuner for the Skyline shootout and i think he was got better times than some of the GTR's

so i wouldnt say a GTS is like a poor mans skyline.

it is cos there cheaper..meaning chavs get there hands on them and rag em,dont service them.thers a reason for the price difference

Thats my next car. I'm more than happy with the 150SR justnow though.
I'm 25 and my insurance has dropped considerably.
I dont have any years no claims though, as i have changed cars so many times, and had to swithc insurance company. My own stupid fault!

Back