Insurance for SR20DE transplant on a k11

McCheung

Buy & Sell Member
Just want to say thanks to Kevin from Sky Insurance for sorting out a great quote for my transplant and mods thats already on the car as Admiral wouldn't insure me. Just want to say great customer service and its good to talk to people that know about the mod scene.

funny fact:
99% from go compare wouldn't insure me best quote was £8500 lol (how many k11 can you buy with that and insure them?)

Adrian Flux came in over £800 with discounts
Sky Insurance £640 with club discount

:)

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Bloody hell, £8500???? That's just ridiculous. Admiral are pretty good for me with my mods, but I don't have an SR20 conversion :laugh:. I must say, £640 is pretty damn good, I got quoted £2000 for a 1.3 with turbo conversion grr

OP
OP
McCheung

McCheung

Buy & Sell Member
yea Admiral for me was £340 with all my mods bar the engine just they wouldn't go that far with the SR20 :p their goes my multicar scheme :p then again I'm like 21 years old *cough*38*cough* :D so getting good price for older driver. My old Civic Type R EP3 was £700, ok it was worth a bit more than the k11 but its the same engine size so I'm happy :)

Sky Insurance

Official MSC Trader
Thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated.. our first feedback on here for quite some time, which doesn't tally in with the amount of modified Micras we insure, so an extra thank you for taking the time to leave the feedback for us. I have passed your thanks on to Kevin and his line manager.

Any queries please PM us or email us, emails to carclubs@skyinsurance.co.uk

OP
OP
McCheung

McCheung

Buy & Sell Member
Want to say a big thanks to Ollie for sorting out the quote of £260 to a year for adding add my T28 turbo, intercooler pipes and custom parts. for my SR20DE engine in the K11.

Only need to pay under £65 till the end of this insurance. :D if your up for renewal I'd say have a chat via email to sky insurance well worth chatting and very quick response as well.