Instrument Cluster with Rev Counter

I have an instrument cluster with rev counter from 1.4 coilpack for sale. I am selling it because my k11 1.0L was hit from the back and has chassis damage and the insurance will be writing it off(so I have replaced the original cluster).
Have put a deposit on 1.4 coil pack(as a replacement car) which comes with a rev counter so I no longer have a use for it.

Please reply if you are interested.

I will confirm that is for sale when I pick up my new car on Thursday. Here are some pics of it anyway:
IMG_00000108.jpg
IMG_00000109.jpg
rev counter working.JPG

Right huggy sorry for the late reply had stuff to do away from the computer. £50 including postage to wherever you are. Will be 100% sure I am selling when I pick my new car up on Thursday.

Right huggy sorry for the late reply had stuff to do away from the computer. £50 including postage to wherever you are. Will be 100% sure I am selling when I pick my new car up on Thursday.

Any chance you could do 40 delivered? And do you know the milage on the clocks?

The milage is around 75k. The reason I want £50 for it is I got it from Matt at Humphries for nearly double that I have used it for only about 2 months. The third picture I put up was taken by Matt and has the date on it.

The milage is around 75k. The reason I want £50 for it is I got it from Matt at Humphries for nearly double that I have used it for only about 2 months. The third picture I put up was taken by Matt and has the date on it.

That's fair enough, let me know if you will be selling it and I'll see what I can muster :) thanks

Ok man will be in touch thursday evening most likely will be going down to England during the day to get the new car.

Hello!

Is it sold?

I am in France, and your cluster interested me.

Tanks.

----------------------------------

Edit :
In fact, I just find one with only km.
And I bought it.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Back