13face.jpg

1.3 Pre-Facelift:

13preface.jpg

Regards (Y)

OP
OP
Noddie
Thanks mate!
can i ask where you got those maps from? it is different from the one i have got at the moment which is supposed to be 'stock'

edit: just realised that i was looking at the facelift map, its not all that different from the one that i have at the moment.

baguete

Site Supporter
Thanks mate!
can i ask where you got those maps from? it is different from the one i have got at the moment which is supposed to be 'stock'

edit: just realised that i was looking at the facelift map, its not all that different from the one that i have at the moment.

I download those maps from the different Micra ECU's using Consult Cable... Every Micra owner should have a Consult Cable.

If you need any other info about Micra ECU maps tell me something.

OP
OP
Noddie
still havent problems with what seems like timing, spent a couple of days with no luck but i will get these:D

I did a very silly thing the other day, i have to use a spare battery when working on the car as the micra is dud, i connected the battery up the wrong way round (- to + and + to -) with the jump leads for quite a while (maybe 3 mins). i didnt turn the engine on or try to use anything but the car seems to have developped an electrical problem. the elec windows, central locking, clock dont work. they work sometimes, but then die without notice, its really bad as now the windows are stuck down!
any ideas what is wrong guys? i have checked the fuses but on the wiring diagram there seems to be a 'trip switch' which i have no idea about...

OP
OP
Noddie
have done a bit of reading on this and im worried! i feel like such a t*t!
will pop over this afternoon if i can and have another look.

*wipes brow with relief* it was just the main battery fuse that had blown, just gotta get another one now:D

on another note, if a car's timing is out, by say 5-10 degrees, would it seem to almost miss spark events and would there be an obvious poofing (thats the best way i can describe it:D) noise from the exhaurst?

OP
OP
Noddie
I have just recieved a universal crank pos sensor setup to try to sort the running problems. i have been talking to the bloke in oz who fitted the ecu to Reverb's car and he said he never got it running spot on.
i will be fitting the sensor to a spare engine first to make up brackets and then fitting it to my car. but as usual i will probably take ages to do it as i have nowhere to work on things atm.
i will keep this updated.