Inspirational K10s

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
I thought we should have a thread for all the k10s that you think are inspirational, don't post your own though ;)
I'll start the ball rolling

5e0fb128-a765-dc02.jpg

These are the same side skirts as mine/\/\/\
5e0fb128-a771-f923.jpg

5e0fb128-a77b-3651.jpg

5e0fb128-a786-58f5.jpg

5e0fb128-a78e-178d.jpg

dg_unit

Club Member (Trial)
Google? Well I just found this one by accident on a website apparently dedicated to the hate of micras?

micrak10.jpg

I really really REALLY want the Canadian lights and grille :down:

Just realised this isn't a K10. Pretty embarrassing. No more midnight posts for me.

Google? Well I just found this one by accident on a website apparently dedicated to the hate of micras?

micrak10.jpg

I really really REALLY want the Canadian lights and grille :down:

sweet kp60 or 61 starlet old skool ftw! one of these and my k10 would be my ideal 2 car garage (Y)

dsc02538o.jpg

only pic i have of this one a lad posted on my thread on the sunny owners i think the guy that owns it is on the almera owners club i think it looks sweeeeeeeeet! and i think its running a sr20 if i remember rightly (Y)

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
Yeah one of the manchester guys on AOC. Rumours that its actually Kristians ( AKA the c*nt that went ripping people off here and AOC)

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
Well to be honest, i think that the k10 that has been the most inspirational to me personally, would have to be my very first one (which i still have & always will have). I know we ain't supposed to pick our own cars but you know what, it was because of that car that i got into micras to begin with.
Without that car i would never have bought my super s, the suntop, and my friend would never have bought his super s or march turbo. So the most inspirational car, ever, to me is my good old gs special (the "V8").

156647_478876639871_839509871_5449645_2910902_n.jpg

156662_478862819871_839509871_5449537_2989931_n.jpg

She'll always be the best car in the world in my eyes. ;)

Iam really really happy that my car has made it in to the inspirational folder. And like porkpie my own k10 was my inspiration.

I got given the k10 for free and saw potential and it snow balled from there :D as you all know :D

Iam so glad I kept with it and it gets sooo many looks out on the street :D

I hope people don't mind me whoring a couple more pics that are up to date!

2011-05-14%2013.31.50.jpg

2011-05-22%2013.07.25.jpg

2011-05-22%2013.07.06.jpg

Does anyone have any links to the white k10 with taped on black arches?

I wanna know more! What arches? What wheel specs?

Cheers
Kev

OP
OP
gtsnissanb

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Iam really really happy that my car has made it in to the inspirational folder. And like porkpie my own k10 was my inspiration.

I got given the k10 for free and saw potential and it snow balled from there :D as you all know :D

Iam so glad I kept with it and it gets sooo many looks out on the street :D

I hope people don't mind me whoring a couple more pics that are up to date!

2011-05-14%2013.31.50.jpg

2011-05-22%2013.07.25.jpg

2011-05-22%2013.07.06.jpg

Does anyone have any links to the white k10 with taped on black arches?

I wanna know more! What arches? What wheel specs?

Cheers
Kev

I'll be happy if mine gets on here when I finish, the taped on arches look like the smaller version of mine I'll have a root through my previous threads and project as I'm sure I linked it

[video=youtube;5643-XhMwmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5643-XhMwmI&feature=player_embedded[/video] this is very loud so ya might wanna turn ya speakers down a bit :laugh:

i like them i had vauxhall steelies on my sunny gti and i think the looked cool as (Y) shame the same can't be said about the car they came off lol

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
Yeah petrol corsa owners don't like it when you ask them if their car's a diesel. They normaly swear at me, to which i reply "sounds like diesel to me bro" lol. The timing chains on those engines are harsh!!! Sounds like they use gravel, not oil :laugh:

OP
OP
gtsnissanb

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Yeah petrol corsa owners don't like it when you ask them if their car's a diesel. They normaly swear at me, to which i reply "sounds like diesel to me bro" lol. The timing chains on those engines are harsh!!! Sounds like they use gravel, not oil :laugh:

Specially the 3 pots

:wow:
ToolZ said:
March Super Silhouette information re-post!

Here it is -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It lives behind this door -

This is the Nissan DNA Garage in Zama, Kanagawa, Japan.

Some more photographs of the Super Silhouette inside the DNA Garage -

The Number 23 K10 March beside it is a Little Dynamite Cup car.

This is my favourite tour of the Nissan DNA Garage and it is not just for fans of The March. They have all the tasty goods in there and we are not allowed in! :cry:
Unfortunately the Super Silhouette is absent the day this film was made but the Little Dynamite Cup car is in there -

(Edit - it is there at 4.38 in Part 3.....but you really have to look for it!)

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQKmEj28P9o

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ9w7LSOor0&feature=related

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RCF6SWlvKA&feature=related

Big shout out to Paddy Comyn for the video. :tu: