inlet manifold

R

RIK

hi, does anybody know if i can get a inlet manifold for my super s 1994,? also where can i get hold of one and how much are they,and what sort of gains should i expect if there are any,thanks

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
you should alreday have one on the car. changing it to another will not benifit in any way.
unless you mean another high erformance one. then the answer is no. u must custom jobbie

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
you can get them from mullholland i think but they cost a fortune, that may only be individual TB's tho rather than an uprated inlet manifold.

you can easily get it flowed, however i feel that the std diameters of the CA block are quite good. you will only see minimal gains from a lot of money. however if you wish to do it then it will help its just how much. in my oppinion there are better things to do first that will be cheaper.

inlet work will cost anywhere from £100-£500 pounds.

Dave

OP
OP
R

RIK

oh yes deffinatly more things to be looking at first on my project just keep thinking of things as im goin along and looking them up.. :)

as many others in the msc my list is never ending..my aim for the next 6 week is getting it looking a bit tidier for donny show with new trim ect..

then its back to engine mods :) starting with the whiteline gear then moving onto cams and lightend internals ha ha ,and agen like most people in the msc money is also getting in the way of my plans as i dont have much..but im getting there