Informative And Interesting Books

i am currently lookin to start reading up on engine management and things of the sort including turbo set ups and N/A setups however i wonder if there are any good books anyone has they could recommend and maybe a link to it if possible

i saw this in amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...07367/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_3_4/203-1146298-0359922 n thought it would be good and also been recommended a book called maximum boost from ciscos site, now i want more n wana no as much as possible so any help on places i can obtain solid information would be greatly appreciated :D

thank stephen :D

EDIT possibly ed could give me some info on how he learned wat he knows now? maybe colege or jus play about n see wat happens-lol

TBH man, i think your best bet is to enrol in a course or something if your serious about learning how engines work etc. It'd deff be worht it, and not that expensive either.

That book looks pretty good, but maybe give Ed a PM and see what he suggests.
Titch

thanks titch guess ill jus need to sit on my fanny n wait here cant PM yeat coz of bloody bank pisin bout (####ed off)

Here are some books to get you started, I have all of these they are ok, and will keep you busy for some time. - nothing competes for actual experience however.

Camshafts and Camshaft Tuning for High Performance Engines

Four-stroke Performance Tuning

Forced Induction Performance Tuning

Engine Management: Optimising Carburettors, Fuel Injection and Ignition Systems

Modern Engine Tuning

Camshafts and Camshaft Tuning for HighPerformance Engines

How to Build, Modify and PowerTune Cylinder Heads

How to Blueprint & Build a 4-cylinder Engine Short Block for High Performance

Maximum Boost.

Back