Information?

A

AdM

I have recently joined his forum but still cannot access the information section. I have an old old shape k10 and would like to get the information to restore and possibly modify it and hope to be able to find the information available here. Any help??

AdM

all general sections are available to your browsel. you may ask questions around these sections aswell. however new rules are being implemented to allow new users like yourself to be able to source some information regarding what you would like to know.

any thing indepth and constant info requirement then please take note of the join section located at the top of the screen. from this you may access all data bases and search in all forum sectors allowign body mods, electrical, and may go into asking in dpth questions aswell..

also the site has just been moved so previous info pages are not yet transfered across (lots of time sifting the rubbish out.)

so please be patiant in searching and feel free to ask question most are a generally helpful.

feel free to also ask myself questions aswell. (everyone else does ;))

welcome ne ways
enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing your progress :)

wayne

Back