Induction Kit k12?

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
You could of course just replace the standard filter with a K&N panel filter.......won't look as pretty but performance wise probably on par with an air induction kit without a dedicated external cold air feed, which even then might only give you a couple of bhp improvement over standard........

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Like John explained, in such small engine you gain only few ponies, K&N is cost efficient way to go and it makes sense with tiny 1.2 engine.

Last edited:
Has anyone got some pics of both the cone and the panel filter ive been looking to put a cone on my self but dont see how it can be done or where to mount it?

Has anyone got some pics of both the cone and the panel filter ive been looking to put a cone on my self but dont see how it can be done or where to mount it?
a913be57ed5592a683f178592d5bc4eb.jpg
e93a2d76423bcfe3b7000b6b28b2f4c1.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Chris, did you felt any difference after air filter was changed? :rolleyes:
In my Camaro power gain was measured 12.4 hp, after K&N cold air induction was installed :cool:

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
My design of improved breathing for the K12 1.2 Sport engine
Fp0DXBS.jpg

Details of how to do via the link in my previous post in this thread.
Fitted in conjunction with a K&N panel filter, this has made a surprisingly big improvement in the acceleration of the car in the upper rev band (4K to 6.5k rpm).

Last edited: