Individual throttle bodies trumpets 1.4

Might be a bit of a silly question so please bear with me here:

Instead of using my current Suzuki GSXR600 rubber trumpets which are quite short, I was wanting to upgrade to some longer metal trumpets, something like what DanST sell:

s-l400.jpg

The car is on an Alpha N setup, would it need re-tuning if the trumpets have been changed?

And what effects will these longer trumpets produce? Its just quite a few people have suggested i replace my current short rubber trumpets for some 'proper trumpets' and so I wanted to get some more info before shelling out.
Thanks very much!

For reference, these are what I currently use:

s-l1600 (4).jpg

Normally longer trumpets will favor lower rpm, but that's relative to engine it self.
I would point to 350mm from the valve face, up to the trumpet outter face.

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

I'd hazard a guess and say yes you should get it retuned, by changing the trumpets for longer ones you are changing the pulse tuning to lower in the rev range, Alpha N tune is unable to realise this and will assume the airflow it had previously with the shorter trumpets, how big a difference it is and if it would be ok without a tune I don't know.

I'd hazard a guess and say yes you should get it retuned, by changing the trumpets for longer ones you are changing the pulse tuning to lower in the rev range, Alpha N tune is unable to realise this and will assume the airflow it had previously with the shorter trumpets, how big a difference it is and if it would be ok without a tune I don't know.

That makes sense, rather be safe than sorry. Thank you for the info.