in james' honour :P

Layla

Deactivated Account
james is temp joining the NE group. me and ian are going down to meet him on thursday so how do people fancy a night in shields on thursday night? meeting say 9ish by the time we get back up here?
list so far includes:

layla + stephi
ian
chie
james
wayne + rachael

any other takers? would be great to see everyone. sorry for short notice etc

EDIT: minus chie.

OP
OP
L

Layla

Deactivated Account
no worries we'll just ring you when we're all mingingdrunk :p just so you dont feel left out

Attachments

• K11.jpg
    K11.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 290
  • jae-stand.jpg
    jae-stand.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 282

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
no we wont. i wont let u keep the baba asleep aslong as poss. :p

and i aint going to them crappy clubs like last time. i want chill out music. not n crappy taste u have and since me chie rachel James IAN o_O are mainly alt i recon we out number ur tacky tastes from last time

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
so whos was it. not mine. definatly not chie's doubtfully dom or whatever she was called. poss ain as he is a funnny type guy. but promis me this time he aint gonna check out my *cough erm o_O cough*

danni

Ex. Club Member
i wont b able to make it... very skint so just going to go out round my local area with a few friends 4 ma bday!
hope u have a good time james and ill c u sat :)

B

Ben

boring Danni.......:D

and as for the rest of you...Shields??? Why not head into town its 25X better + a much wider choice and its good on Thursdays too. If one of you pops over to mine i will give you my student discount card thing (Rhino or summit ) n it gets you into loads of places for free and cheap drinks and Q jump and that.

Oh Wayne, since ur suming up you fancy picking my splitters up?