Impul March - Complete Car

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Just found the price for a complete impul march including supercharger

£9233

Now add Tax & import stuff your looking maybe just over 10 grand!!!!!!!!

oh and insurance which could be a problem lol.

theres cheaper versions also.

that figure was based on a 1.2 3dr

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I don't think that that is actually too bad really, will it have any sort of warranty though?

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
£shipping + Tax @ 10% then add Vat @ 17.5% So your looking at alot more than 10K

B

Beachboy

basic shipping is about £400 from japan. and you can use the non inclusive tax yen price in japan as you will be paying uk tax. as i remember it you dont need to pay the japanese retail tax on export.

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
So about 12-13 grand and I still think that it is not a bad price at all for that really

OP
OP
nismo_k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
its worth every penny.

i would buy it because its different! forget mini cooper S's and c2vtr's etc buy a impul march!!!

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Aye, but new cars e.g. from dealer, come with 3 year warranty (as long as they are being serviced regularly) so if owt breaks you can get it fixed for free, if the SC blows you engine, I can't see you getting much joy from mailing Impul as importing prob would invalidate any warranty they might offer

B

Beachboy

i doubt the sc would blow the engine with it set at impuls settings. as its not that high psi. would be down to you to see how far you could raise it. in the end though if the engine blows it very easy to pick up a salavge engine from the hundreds that are available on shelf already.

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Salvage K12's? Agreed, in standard trim it is unlikely that anything would go wrong (what with it being a Jap K12 and all), but the fact that any defects would have to be remedied out of your own pockets would worry me, but I am a bit of a chicken :D