Impul K12 :D

Hello guys!

Usually on the facebook page : wanted to see how you guys were and what shows you wanted to do as a club next year?

Here is my barely finished IMPUL k12 :) - imported from the motherland we call Japan! I also got a k12 dashpod (never knew they existed!), LED rear lights and side repeaters and much more coming from there during December.

Wanted to be more active online so hey! :D

Attachments

• 15182365_1353739414645147_1415030775_o.jpg
    15182365_1353739414645147_1415030775_o.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 2,168

MikeHP

Site Supporter
Hi Abi!

That's a seriously nice-looking car... considering it's French! (sorry, couldn't resist) ;)

I'll be at JAE again next year - hopefully with my own little slice of March goodness. I had a great time this year, was made to feel very welcome and was seriously inspired to up my game.

Hi Abi!

That's a seriously nice-looking car... considering it's French! (sorry, couldn't resist) ;)

I'll be at JAE again next year - hopefully with my own little slice of March goodness. I had a great time this year, was made to feel very welcome and was seriously inspired to up my game.

heyy! no fair! i am very proud of my little k12 and my k11 for that matter! i have an importing issue but makes them both stand out.

I am definitely going to attend next year for the first time :) as the mother & father in law are moving up near there!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello guys!

Usually on the facebook page : wanted to see how you guys were and what shows you wanted to do as a club next year?

Here is my barely finished IMPUL k12 :) - imported from the motherland we call Japan! I also got a k12 dashpod (never knew they existed!), LED rear lights and side repeaters and much more coming from there during December.

Wanted to be more active online so hey! :D
Love the look :cool: What are the wheels? Are the tyres 175-60-16?

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
I’ve just bought a k12 Impul, have some conflicting issue on brake disc size- standard seems to be 238 yet standard Micra ones are listed as 260mm... which ones do you have fitted/do the 260’s fit?