Impul importing

been looking around and it seem impul do a lot of tuning stuff for nissan's I was looking at the the compressor kit (supercharger) and the enlarged tb

problem is theres no uk or eu importers, I found the US impul site but thats dead

anyone on the site got any impul parts ??

Is impul just for the japanese domestic market ??

anyone know of a japanese contact that can purchase items and ship to the uk (A bit like the japanese car exporters) ??

give newera parts a try - all you have to do is fill out the request form (is usually best to include a weblink so they can see the parts and prices for themselves) and they'll e-mail you back a quote including shipping (and taxes iirc) - simples :)

Got a mail back from j-garage today whats good. the items are a bit pricey anyway

IMPUL EXTRA POWER KIT for Nissan E11 HR15DE : 281400yen
(if you can send the original parts (trade-in), the price is
151200yen(throttle valve and computer) or 207900yen (computer)).

IMPUL COMPRESSOR KIT CR-02 for Nissan E11 HR15DE : 312900yen
(I think that you need hi-power control unit for the compressor kit, the
price is 155400yen (102900yen/trade in the stock computer).

+Domestic/Shipping costs
+5% of commission

Well that the price you have to pay for rare stuff .People don't understand at allfwn
Have you any intention of acually buying this stuff?

its a lot of money tbh got to think about it. I belive you get what you pay for and buy cheap buy twice

i have got to consider insurance costs too whats the point in paying out ££££ only tobe shafted by insurance

Well that the price you have to pay for rare stuff .People don't understand at allfwn
Have you any intention of acually buying this stuff?

but if nobody has ti surely it should be cheaer.... :laugh: lol

those prices are high, but why would you want those parts?

if you are serious about spending that much money, why not source similar parts from the UK?

Solarice (Kristian) on here has supercharged his micra and was even featured in Banzai, so if you are serious about doing this sort of work, read his blog and see what you think>

And any modds will have the insurers trying to pull your trousers down, grease you up and aim for penatration. Thats life mate.

you might find it hard getting hold of "new" impul parts for the K12 since they've stopped making them due to the K13 coming soon in japan.

It's the same with Nismo. No more K12 parts.

but if nobody has ti surely it should be cheaer.... :laugh: lol

those prices are high, but why would you want those parts?

if you are serious about spending that much money, why not source similar parts from the UK?

Solarice (Kristian) on here has supercharged his micra and was even featured in Banzai, so if you are serious about doing this sort of work, read his blog and see what you think>

And any modds will have the insurers trying to pull your trousers down, grease you up and aim for penatration. Thats life mate.

How does this make sense or you being sarcastic lol?

@Flash 22 , If your talking about insurance costs don't bother doing it so.

Yosi charges 5% commission which is alot less than some of the parts exporters over there

I'm an old boy so insurance isnt too bad unlike you young wippa snappers but i dont like paying ott insurance

Well its toss up between doing this work or get a new workshop built so i can get on with my airbrush and pinstriping stuff

As i said got to think about this

I'm an old boy so insurance isnt too bad unlike you young wippa snappers but i dont like paying ott insurance

Well its toss up between doing this work or get a new workshop built so i can get on with my airbrush and pinstriping stuff

As i said got to think about this

I'm 26 so insurance aint to bad on a 0.9 twin charged k10 thats 20years old:laugh: lol your off your head haha
"whipper snappers" lol:laugh:

Man you asked you got help and now you giving out about the price. Yes your dead right looking at the bigger picture (insurance etc) but if your looking at prices for a project you have to either budget or not do it at all.You obviously have a certain amount of cash there but now after seeing the price of the parts you want its either the parts or insurance or your work shop!

Personally I'd go with the business and then as you start making money you can fund the project

Does'nt really make sense some of your posts

Baz

lol. the parts are for a note E11. the airbrushing/paint/pin striping is just a hobby

well i'm not that old, 31 ish played with cars for too many years and built a few engines in my time

I've had vauxhalls/opels up till now so going jap is a big change tbh

Back