Imp124's SUPER S!

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Hi, i really dont want to do this but due to cash problems at the moment i am selling my 1.2 super s.

Since i have owned this car no expense has been spared, i have all the receipts if you want also from the two previous owners.

If you buy you will be getting:

A rare 1235cc super s with full really good condition interior (88,600 miles) runs great
4x Good tyres low profiles on steel rims (were put on just before xmas)
Pipercross panel filter
Tinted rear side windows with MSC stickers

All this was changed 11/1/2010
cambelt and tensioner changed
Water pump changed
distributor cap and rotor arm just changed
4 new spark plugs
Oil and filters changed including fuel

Changed end of last year
New black diamond gearbox 300 miles ago
New clutch when gearbox was done
new rear shocks on the last MOT (this is due 11/5/2010)
TAX till the end of MAY
Windscreen chip repaired
Full Super S interior (in very good conditon) with sports seats and original rubber mats.
Front sony speakers
Clifford G3 alarm with 2 fobs
Thatcham 1 immobiliser
2 keys (one original nissan)
LOADS of Nissan receipts and for engine work and the gearbox
For ALL of the above i will want £700 or £800 i would chuck in the full 421 exhaust, stainless back box, K+N filter and loads of other goodies

Bad bit i didnt get time to sort before the winter: Slight paint reaction on the bonnet, (i got the car with this and didnt have time to sort before the winter grit) Also there is a very small rust bubble on the drivers side arch which just needs a sand and paint (had a look under the arch and its not bad) and a stone scratch on the windscreen
i waxoiled the car before the winter.

last of all this car won two prizes with the MSC last year and others that were there can vouch that it is a very nice clean example of a super s, also in the 2010 MSC calendar ;) anyway enough of me, here are some pics

DSCF5362.jpg

DSCF5366.jpg

DSCF5369.jpg

2.jpg

For ALL of the above i will want £700 for £800 i would chuck in the full 421 exhaust, stainless back box, K+N filter and loads of other goodies, on piston heads now too.

I can be contacted by PM on here (on most evenings and weekends) by phone (07737475619) Viewing is recommended, i am at J16 of the M6

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Just a quick note to say I've been in contact with Steve about buying this car back off him. :)

So could be going back to a former owner haha :D

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Sorry to see this mate :( But if what Ceirwan says is true, then I hope that's what happens! It is a beauitful car mate, I hope you sell it to a good home!

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
dont worry he will be, its the guy who i bought the car off in the 1st place thats how much he liked it :)

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
glad to see my baby is in one piece still

who owns it now?

Well it aint Imp's lol. It belongs to Shaf now and is currently undergoing a full respray, inside and out.
I'm sure he'll be putting up a thread somewhere in the blog section when it's eventually done and back together.
If you want to have a look at some fairly recent pictures of it, you'll find them in this thread;
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/38868-The-Super-Twins?highlight=

Hey while you're here, what's the story with the engine, has it had another head put on it at some point? It looks that way, coz the head is very clean and the block has years of dirt en-grained into it.