• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Imp124's Super S

glad ur gettin your micra back :D

i havnt connected the choke up yet as it runs ok without at the moment but will put on soon :D

cheers

Steve

This car looked fantastic at JAE, Steve - you should pat yourself on the back! Congrats on the Show&Shine and Best in Show too ;)

Thanks everyone for making my (and others) first JAE really good, would recommend to anyone, best club to be a part of.

Littlewood, i really liked ur front foah bumper and splitter :D glad i wasnt the only K10 on the stand, me, modded, micrafish... TROPHY BUDDIES :D:D:D

And NeX :p Trophy buddies woo!
You did good mate, i was surprised that there was almost more K10s then K11s to begin with lol

Retro FTW lol really like the cabriolet though just wouldn't like to drive a seriously rare car like it lol

Says he who's just bought a Super Turbo! :wow:
Seriously though mate, if that's true then congrats its a beautiful car!

The Cabriolet is alright to drive, you just gotta watch the rear of it - that's the harder to replace bit! That's why I always reverse park it up at home against a wall ;)

Hi

i have just recently converted my rear 'boot boobs' to small boot handles colour coded which look pretty smart and dead easy to fit and do.

Before:
143514.jpg

Difference:
144132.jpg

After!!!:
164106.jpg

Sorry if the pictures are too big i will try to resize them, i will take a night pic later when its dark, there are 4 bright LED's on each side

Just waiting on Baz's parcel with some ST goodies :D

Cheers

Steve

hey steve

what kind of plate lights are that, i am intreseted in those.

greets patrick

yep as above just 8 LED's wired up to the existing live with holes drilled in where your fingers would go in the handle, work perfect and look good

just to update this blog i have just had fitted:

1x Black Diamond reconditioned 5 speed gearbox.

1x Nissan OEM clutch

The gearbox is now whisper quiet :D and the clutch is better too only problem was the big burly mechanic sitting in my car and cracking the bucket seat subframe, all sorted now though (Y)

So now i want for this car:

Alloys reconditioned

Better air filter

SU / 34ICH carb

Redo 4-2-1 exhaust manifold as i believe it is blowing underneath.

Hopefully this will make it through the winter no problems :D

nice Micra mate, its a shame originality is going down the pan tough , before you know it everyones got boot handles as lights next it will be Red K10 :p good idea but not you idea :) who knows maybe after a wile you will think it looks like 3 handles on your boot and go for one light above the number plate ;)

oh and dont forget to scramble your registration plate

nice Micra mate, its a shame originality is going down the pan tough , before you know it everyones got boot handles as lights next it will be Red K10 :p good idea but not you idea :) who knows maybe after a wile you will think it looks like 3 handles on your boot and go for one light above the number plate ;)

oh and dont forget to scramble your registration plate

err.. eh? i thought modifying etc is different to originality anyway? lol

Back