im stuck with the loom

right heres my situation i have just decided to go injection with my cg conversion and as many of you may know i got the wrong loom i got a nats loom (dont ask i was really hungover :laugh:) the loom i have is a nats 2 i believe with a siemens black box that goes down near the passenger side kick panel. i know this has been covered loads of times but i can't really make sense of what i need as im terrible with wiring even worse understanding wiring diagrams lol im more mechanically minded. any way i can't find a loom ive tried my local breakers, ebay, some distant breakers. i know the early k11's are getting rare now so i knew id have a tough time but not this tough:( i really want to get cracking with this car now and i dont want to go with the carbs now. but am i right in thinking this car is going nowhere without a non-nats loom? or is there a way round it.

i should of got the barrel and key but i dint think of that either god damn hangovers :laugh:

cheers steve

I doubt that it will work without all the pieces of the same puzzle ie ecu, black box, key and barrel transponder. Better to get a non nats loom imo. Did I send you the wiring diagrams?

alright cheers mate i have got everything but the barrel i am hunting for a non nats loom i don't want nats i will make my own immobilizer. i cant seem to find a non nats loom anywhere ive emailed a guy breaking a 95 k11 on ebay but not sure if he will have the loom or not. no it must of been someone else you sent diagrams to mate do you have any? it may help.

cheers, steve

When I go down to my breakers I will find you a loom and ecu.

I can't promise miracles but he gets alot of micras. Bare with me!

Noddie I got an email with diagrams from frank and someone else. I guess your the someone else :D

sweet if you could mate that would be brilliant cheers (Y) round here we don't get anything less than a 96-97 as soon as they come in the banger/stockcar lads have off with them or rape them of parts cuuting the looms.

well ill try my best for you as iam goiing down there in the next day or two, there is also another two breakers i can go to but they will be a bit more exspensive. my usual place looks at the value in weight. so an engine is 50-60 and an ecu with loom would be about a tenner lol

a got a ga16de almera/100nx airbox that will be spare also so will let you know what i find :)

ah mate your awesome (Y)(Y) let us know how much it comes to if they have one and ill chuck you a few bob for pulling it off or put me in touch with them whichever way you wanna do it mate. could you check to see if they have a rear mount for us as well sorry for being cheeky lol.:laugh:

massive thanks, steve (Y)

alright cheers mate i have got everything but the barrel i am hunting for a non nats loom i don't want nats i will make my own immobilizer. i cant seem to find a non nats loom anywhere ive emailed a guy breaking a 95 k11 on ebay but not sure if he will have the loom or not. no it must of been someone else you sent diagrams to mate do you have any? it may help.

cheers, steve
sure, what's your email?
When I go down to my breakers I will find you a loom and ecu.

I can't promise miracles but he gets alot of micras. Bare with me!

Noddie I got an email with diagrams from frank and someone else. I guess your the someone else :D
Yeah:) I did send them to you:)

Back