I'm lookin for paint!!

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
I'm looking for somewhere I can get accurate paint mixed up for my car color code BV4, I won't to nissan and got a touch up pen for the scratches but it comes out purple and looks ##*#! Any ideas or anyone used a good place please let me know as I am after some cans of it for color coding my mirrors and stuff

Oh....Ummmmm
Maybe it's just out of stock at the moment?... :oops:
You could always call up a couple of stores and ask them?...or put a question up on the product page ;)

...it says it's not available for home delivery either....but it still let me put it in the "shopping basket" ...strange o_O

You should be able to order it over the phone, if they need to order it in for you instead of just waiting for stock

...save yourself a trip ;)

I usually go to or call the Gosport store, such a lovely bunch there...even if they never have what I want (small store) and it's further away than at least one other :p

For just a small amount I get my friend who works in Halfords to mix some up, and it's always been a very good match :) but for anything bigger i'd say it's best to go to a proper paint shop and get it made or even a bodyshop

Get it made not get the body shop to spray it?? Coz in thinking about smoothing my bumpers and doing a custom bonnet job...

Get it made not get the body shop to spray it?? Coz in thinking about smoothing my bumpers and doing a custom bonnet job...

You could do either, getting a body shop to smooth and spray your bumpers would be the best option imo but will obviously cost more

Back