Ignition wire - Bluetooth car kit

K

kevhky

Hi, Im new to this forum so hi to everyone that uses it.

I wonder if anyone can help me,

Im trying to fit a bluetooth carkit into my wifes micra 1.0 2002/2003 (not sure what year).
I need to know what colour the ignition wire is and where is best place to make the connection with fairly easy access.

I previously had this carkit installed in my old punto and i installed it very easy and it worked great,

There is only 3 wires to join together red+ black- and a blue wire which is to go to the car ignition.

Any help will be much appeciated

Thanks

Kevin

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
either behind the fuse box behind the cover in driver's side dash, or remove the steering column cover and tap straight into the ignition feed at the back of the barrell.

OP
OP
K

kevhky

Hi thanks for the reply, but what colour is the ignition wire on the car that i need to connect my wire too.

Thanks

Kevin

R

RIK

you dont have to fit it to the ignition wire...you need to fit it to a wire that gets power when you turn the key.

so you go for the easy one..the ignition wire is out of they way so its not so easy :)

the best wire to use is the 12v cig lighter..find the positive (+) its not hard as theres only two :D and use that one

hope that helps and saves you some time