Ignition Leads

Snikty

Site Supporter
Do MA10ET leads suit an MA09??

Anyone found any problems with particular brands etc?? I was looking at NGK but theres a few different types I've seen and some cost a fair bit more than the ngk ones, was wondering if they'd be any better. Cheers.

Nissan leads are perfect had mine 2years and never skipped a beat,I actually have a spare red set aswell

Ok cheers. I'll get on to nissan. I dont suppose you'd have a part no?

While I was going through everything on the car I noticed the leads were running a bit too hot...so I'm guessing they arent an ideal match.

I've heard aftermarket ones aren't recomended. can anyone explain why?

cheers

my aftermarket ones have been fine, just your normal top gun ones you get from the local, take your leads down and match the sizes and lengths and away you go

they are always going to get hot as they are so damn close to all the hot stuff!

Well I payed €40 each for 3 sets from a motor factors and every set melted within a week and was part of the reason I melted a piston 2 and abit years back but maybe your leads are better quality over there,Irish mechanics just fire any #### parts into cars so thats why there stocked

Dont think I've a part number man

I'll try get one,but cant promise mate

i bought a nissan figaro set off ebay for £30 even comes with the dog leg 1 for cylinder4 and a perfect fit i can honestly say they have been fine but i might upgrade when i start getting the power up later.

Back