If money wasn't an issue?

solarice

Ex. Club Member
import a hand built Tomei Engine and go for some crazy NA power...apart from that id do what im doing now minus the SC. :)

Off the top of my head I would have to say a 2.5 skyline turbo engine mid mounted with 4wd, abs, limited slip diffs, 18" rims with 225/35 tyres, slammed on coilovers, floor mounted bucket seats and a 3" roof chop.

JJ 1.0l

Ex. Club Member
ok i would take the rotor engine out of the MAZDA RX8 tune it to the max as far as it could go, full suspension kit dropping it by 40mm, 4WD, make it sound like a subura (that exhaust noise makes me wet myself sometimes) and then keep it looking like a stock SR/SUPER S but with black alloys, open mouth grill, sleeper look, well almost lol.

for the inside full leather interior with every gadget avaiable,

what a dream:love:

james betley

Ex. Club Member
i would put a V10 in the back make it rwd with a 6 speed manual gearbox wide body kit wide wheels on the back and lowered 40 mill and twin turbo and supercharger with NOS

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Not fussed about performance. Probably just a Naturally Aspirated SR20.

Feeling a brilliant glittery paintjob, hydrolic suspension above 17" chrome alloys.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
twin GSXR 1000 engines, 4wd, roof chop, wide arches, 18" rays GTR rims, matt balck paintwork.... and a 1.0l badge on the back...

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
get a stnadard 1.0 micra (facelift lowest model) drop an NA 1.3 with throttle bodys in with everything else (would be running around 150bhp na???) with some 15" light weight alloys with some awsome tyres, coilovers full antiroll bar kit, massive brakes on the front! stripped out with 2 carbon buckets in inc harness. full 2.5" exhaust system inc back box and nothing else. respray the car a yellow colour or lambo green! (similar to nissan green but better) then top it off with a carbon bonnet, carbon mirrors, carbon custom boot lid in spoiler :p, nismo front lip and arches, paint the alloys black or gold ;)

show stopper? you tell me? :p

detox

euro member!!
i think the main piont is would you still have a micra???

i would but only because is is perfect on track days with the bigger jap cars.

think you could have anything custom cars would be posable!!!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
get a stnadard 1.0 micra (facelift lowest model) drop an NA 1.3 with throttle bodys in with everything else (would be running around 150bhp na???) with some 15" light weight alloys with some awsome tyres, coilovers full antiroll bar kit, massive brakes on the front! stripped out with 2 carbon buckets in inc harness. full 2.5" exhaust system inc back box and nothing else. respray the car a yellow colour or lambo green! (similar to nissan green but better) then top it off with a carbon bonnet, carbon mirrors, carbon custom boot lid in spoiler :p, nismo front lip and arches, paint the alloys black or gold ;)

show stopper? you tell me? :p

youve just described my car..... apart from the 1.0 bit and the green paintwork..lol

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
Well first i would get a cg13de adn rebuild it fully forged everything (pistons,rods,cams) uprated parts every single one in the engine. Machine the engine for performance porting, boring out etc.

Then I would have a fully custom tubular equal length manifold made up and have a gt28rs turbo (a bit big but not finished yet). Have a supercharger fitted for when the turbo is not fully spooled so i still have power. Titanium full through exhaust 3".

Motec ecu with launch control and anti lag setup and a map to pass M.O.T :)
Have uprated gearbox and twin plate clutch and LSD. 4WD system with carbon fibre propshafts etc. Fully adjustable quantum coilovers. Fuly suspension setup, sway bars anti roll bars etc. 24 point roll cage.
12 pot brakes and uprated discs.

Now for the body i would get carbon fibre doors, bumpers, bonnet,boot and rear spoiler, mirrors, front wings. I would then leave all the interior inside and the outisde would be resprayed Midnight purple III.

That would make a wicked car lol too bad i don't have the money and the sense not to lol.

I think the wingspan would have to be sommat like 50 feet for it to take off. Not really practical.

it depends on the thrust of the engine, more thrust = more forward speed = more lift = less lift producing area needed, therefore smaller wings would be required.

this is easy!

sr20det engine and running gear on throttle bodies!

with aspect arches and nismo splitter sprayed in lovely yellow or white!

I would probably do the same as what i have done now, but with a few different engine components and convert it to RWD.

James.

lewic

Ex. Club Member
Massive engine and modified perspex bonnet to show it off, extra-wide wheel arches and deep-dish alloys, respray bodywork in chrome, fit electric convertible roof, purple leather interior and an ASBO sound system.

Ill be the boring one and import a Collet F, drop in a 1.35 engine, uprate all the engine parts with the strongest lightest materials like titanium with mercury core conrods, build a sti setup and change all body parts to carbon fibre and spray to standard colours and the same for the inside.

Demarest

Ex. Club Member
I'd make a 4wd diesal offroad micra with at least 7 speed with high and low ranges, hugh offroad tires, etc.

or put some motorcycle engines in 1 at front and 1 at back, and id leave my nspcc and poppy appeal sticker on the back window to