If anyone has any rear lights going spare..

minnies

Club Member (Trial)
Ok, I am after any decent looking rear lights that look better than mine on my 98 Facelift Model, if anyone knows where I can get some fairly cheap or if anyone is selling any I am very interested.

I am NOT interested in any painted black as apparently this is illegal (which I didnt know)

Thanks in advance

W4RDL3 M1CR4 said:
Can I ask how the LED ones are illegal? I was going to get a set untill you said that LOL.

dont worry about it... i think he was refering to the lack of rear foglight...
but you'd just use the existing wire and new earth point in conjunction with an aftermarket fog bout £5.00... or what i was gonna do is get one off the Hyundai Accent and cut it in the bumper....

but not a huge deal tho... for more info get in touch with James

mean micra said:
dont worry about it... i think he was refering to the lack of rear foglight...
but you'd just use the existing wire and new earth point in conjunction with an aftermarket fog bout £5.00... or what i was gonna do is get one off the Hyundai Accent and cut it in the bumper....

but not a huge deal tho... for more info get in touch with James
I hope they are not illegal... Why don't they have a foglite in anyways for?

sonic said:
because they were for the JDM.
What is the JDM? LOL. I've got no idea what they are to be honest.

What about those Japanese March lights things? Not the LED ones but the other ones abit like standard but look abit more like crystals.

My car is silver layla

And I was under the impression after market clear lights were legal as long as you put reflectors on them.

Thanks

as for the clear rear lights, like i have on mine, they are legal, u wil have no probs with cops but keep your origional lights as u need to change them for your M.O.T, easy done

If you have to change them for MOT they are illegal.

For them to be legal they have to be E-Marked and have red reflectors on the rear of the vehicle.

dont give me that crap...

theres a load of very misleading information in this forum..

if in doubt ask at your local garage..

You need colored bulbs and a red reflecter for the CLEAR ONES
you need a FOG for the LED ones
You need a FOG for the standard MARCH ones...

dont worry too much about e-marking

be REALISTIC people..

Back