Ice

S

Shawie

Hey guys(and gals), just registered really to see if you can help me out on a few little questions i have...

Firstly, after reading through some posts i read that the front door takes 6.5" speakers ? What are the size of the speakers currently fitted in the door ? are those 6.5's or is there just room for 6.5's to fit in there ? Anybody had any trouble with window runners etc as is common on other cars ?

Rear speakers, is there usually a lead pre fitted ? had my micra from new, so we haven't fitted one, never really looked.. if there usually is where is it usually tucked away ? and does anyone know anywhere that makes stealth shelfs to fit ?

Hope ya can help!

DaZ

welcome to msc :)

i have rear speakers in my k11 super s and the rear speaker connector is jus on th right behind th carpet i do not no if its the same in yours but its worth a look. im not sure on door speakers someone will be here soon to help you.

pepper

well the front in mine are around the 6.5 mark which is quite big but i put it down to the fact that i have none in the rear so perhaps that was why.

but im pretty sure they are all the same size

the wireing for the rear speakers is there on all models of k11 as mentioned above on the right-hand-side of boot. only problem is that the wires are quite thin, so if you are going through the trouble of fitting a stealth shelf I'd route some better cables from the H/U.

Why bother with rears, a decent set of componets or even co-ax's that are amped up front will be more than enough.

Back