ICE TROUBLE

hi guys

Im having an issue with my sub n speakers ,

All electrics work great, stereos on when the cars on all working fine singing along and the put the volume up and the musics off , but i put the car on then of back working again at low volume n then soon as i turn it up it goes of again. Tried puttin gain down bass n treb down same thing happens when volumes high weird thing is ive had the set up in the car for almost a year n this is the first time its happening n ive not changed anything

Any ideas much appreciated :)

check your grounding points for your amp, and all connections, when it goes off look on your amp and see if a red light shows, this means its in protect what amp are you running?

Ive checked the wiring n all seems f9, the amp does go into protection mode woth a red light showing but i put the car off then on n its fine again for a bit the bk to protection mode n no music,

Tbh i cnt remember what amp im running but ive got a fusion sub mutant speakers in the parcel shelf and pioneers in the front ( wierd combo i know but its what i had in the loft n dnt sound half bad until now lol)

Tried with the gain down it last for a bit longer but still ends up goin of, its strange cos its not been touched since it was installed,

to me it sounds like the amp is dying if you checked all the connections and its still going into protect i could be wrong tho

check voltage on the amp with a multimeter. I bet voltage is dropping when the amp is going down.
Could be a bad connection, but most probably it's the fuse up front.
If you're using a glass fuse, just change to ANL, way better.

Back