ICE Supply update

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all.

I bring good news.

We still have our old supplier on board and have just agreed terms with another supplier which is infact far better for many reasons.

We will only be using our existing supplier as a last resort as infact they have messed us around and caused many legal issues which got us and them in trouble. Which has now given us cause to have little faith in there ability.

I will let you all know when we are in the position to supply you with all your ICE needs. Aiming for the end of the month :D

Anyway, looking extremely promising and I hope all the stress and issues of december are well and truely behind us and one thing worth it!!.

Kev

Sounds good to me....

One question, how did you upload an avatar of that size???

When I try and link to my image, it says its 'wider than 80 pixels', whereas yours is nearer 150.

Not fair :p

just another update for you.

Been in meetings for most of the morning and by monday I'll have trade access to our new supplier Paragon. I will be able to quote people for prices sometime next week.

We also discussed options for buying in from the states and will be able to offer some excellent prices on some well known brands and also some you won't be familiar with.

A lot of kit will be demo'd in mine and Mark's car, so people who aren't familiar with some of the brand names can see just how good they are. For example we will be offering a 1ohm amplifier pushing around 2000w rms for under £500!

One particular brand we discussed in full was JL audio and infact the 1000/1 amp which is 1ohm stable at 1000w will be offered at a very competitive price.

Watch this space people as things will be begin to move very quickly over the next few months.

Kev

LOL @ Neil, sponsorship may well happen, already have a one off MR2 on the books

Oh and forgot to mention with this in place, the corolla will continue to be developed and used as company show car as will Mark's Supra

Going to a trade show on March 18th, so lots to get sorted and hopefully in time

plans are:

lightweight Rota wheels
dastek and turbo fitted
Rally Suspension from Corolla E111 set a lot lower though lol!!!
Brakes from Skyline R32 + rear disc brakes.
Exhuast modified and extended.
swap HU for Clarion one repaired or replaced.
install new ICE and firbeglass boot
finish off interior

The best of it is, I have built up soo many trade contacts a lot of this stuff will be done for very little, more then likely just the costs of the parts, obviously the turbo will be the biggest sticking point.

oh and a forgot and nice big mortgage :s

Kev

Good news Kev, but i almost bought all that stuff today!! i dont know if i can hold off another week!!! I have the urge to spend :)

I'm not sure Kev can get hold of PG - might be worth asking though :)

I'd probably get the headunit from Kev, and the sub/amp combo with the discount from CAD!

Regards

Still waiting for trade accounts to be set up, why does everything have to take soo long lol!

Thanks for all the enquires, hopefully I'll be able to quote you all soon.

Counting the days :)

Kev

i tink his avatar was put up b4 the restrictions were imposed on the new site, my old one was big but i tried to change it and it wudnt let me, just deleted my big one instead! :(

Back