I want to fit 5 stud honda wheels to my micra HELP!

As we know micras are 4 stud , is there an easy swap of discs off other nissan like skyline ect ect which is 5 x 114.3 like the Honda 5 stud!

Has this been done before?

Any sugestions on this welcome and i have brums on the back?

ATB

Basically you need to fit hubcentric wheel adaptors, this means you will bolt on a aluminium block to your Nissan hubs, from this you will get your 5 stud adaptor.

Mike

Basically you need to fit hubcentric wheel adaptors, this means you will bolt on a aluminium block to your Nissan hubs, from this you will get your 5 stud adaptor.

Mike

Thanks Mike, where can i get some of these from to fit honda to nissan.

ATB P.

Demon Tweeks do a range of wheel adaptors, the problem you might have is that the adaptors usually result in spacing out the wheels by a minimum of 20mm so you would need to fit wheels of an offset of around 55 to 62 unless you plan to fabricate some wide arches?

Attachments

• spacers.jpg
    spacers.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 395
May also be able to fit the hubs of the vehicle that you want the wheels from.

Sleeves can be machines if required to adapt the axle to size for the bearings.

Advantages usually include bigger disc rotors with upgraded braking and less nuts and bolts to come loose.

As mike said the only way to do it cheaply and easily without bodging on parts from other cars is hubcentric adaptors.

They make them for VW golf, 4x100 to what ever the 5 stud pattern is. You'd only have to enlarge the centre bore by 2mm

Back