i want more speakers

adammichael said:
I have a k11 micra with 2 standard speakers in the doors so obviously i want more does anyone know where and how i can put some new ones in

i just modfied the standard mountings and put some 13cm infinitys in not too much hard work look at the pics of my car in general i think? :ghostface

DSC00609.jpg

na im sure there 13.5s but i could be wrong yeah anyway they bang out i tell you now and they are only running off the head unit!!!

My 16.5cm (6.5 inch) Infinity comps fitted directly where the old speakers were (even used the K11 grilles for proper stealth ;)) Although i did need a spacer because there isn't enough depth behind the hole currently.

adammichael said:
if i put speakers on th parcel shelf were could i run the wires

if you lift up the rubbery sill beside your seat you can put them under there and at the front you can put them under the carpet at the front!!:grinning:

wot so there should be wire already at the back of my car because my cars never seen back speakers. if i where to change the door speakers how could i do that

mine are infinity Reference 16.5cm ones. So were just a bit smaller than the nissan standard ones. I just did this..

38.jpg

39.jpg

All you need to get best outta the system is a set of component speakers and either 1 or 2 subs in boot. Any more is irrellevant ive been told as it wont make the system louder :)

Are they the same as mine? Infinity Reference 6500cs?

I fitted mine directly behind the current speaker grilles with a small spacer as they needed a bit more depth.

well mine wouldnt go in the existing as there was a metal bar behind. I dont have the box anymore so cant tell but i think they were the 6500cs

Yeah that was the same problem as mine, I fitted some wooden spacers to give enough room for the speakers to sit :)

adam if you buy the stuff you want in i can fit it for you (free) if you come to mine in a-u-l (5min drive)...

i will show YOU how to do it
i am off on fridays...

p.s. grr how comes you not show upto NW meet in ashton???

Back