I Need some help! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
I’m at a bit of a loss as to what to do.
You lot seem the most level-headed people I know when it comes to relationships, so I thought it best to come to you first.
Ok, deep breath…

For sometime now I've suspected that the missus may be cheating on me. A few of the usual clues - The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
Recently she has started going out 'with the girls from work' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "The usual crowd, you don't really know them".
I always used to keep an eye out for her Taxi coming home from boozy nights out, but now she always walks up to the house - although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went absolutely mental, screaming at me that I shouldn't ever touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her!
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth. But then last night she went out again and I decided that I'd check up on her.

Around the time she was due home I decided to hide behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust starting to develop around my offside rear wheel arch.

So… do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
you mean I've just read all that for a rust joke!?!?!

lol I think you DO need help!

Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.