• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

I need K10 advice?

Hello.
Last year I purchased a 1990 K10 GS Auto. It had been in storage for 9 years and was in beautiful condition.
The interior was unbelievable. I need an automatic so I bought it. It had done 20000 miles, but since I’ve had it it’s now close to 22000.
So my question is should I keep it?
I love old cars and every person I meet can’t believe the condition this one is in. But I’ve just bought a restored mini and I’m tempted to keep the Micra as my daily driver as I’ve not got anything bad to say about it.
Would a collector be interested in buying this for what could be a concourse car or should I just hold on to it?
Thanks if you reply Craig

Hello.
Last year I purchased a 1990 K10 GS Auto. It had been in storage for 9 years and was in beautiful condition.
The interior was unbelievable. I need an automatic so I bought it. It had done 20000 miles, but since I’ve had it it’s now close to 22000.
So my question is should I keep it?
I love old cars and every person I meet can’t believe the condition this one is in. But I’ve just bought a restored mini and I’m tempted to keep the Micra as my daily driver as I’ve not got anything bad to say about it.
Would a collector be interested in buying this for what could be a concourse car or should I just hold on to it?
Thanks if you reply Craig

May I suggest obtaining a classic car auctions valuation in order to decide the optimal ecconomic cost effective solution?

https://www.brightwells.com/department-forms/classic-motoring-valuation-request/

Good luck

Collector? I doubt it. It's just a Micra.
I'm sure a young chap who wants an affordable retro whip to ruin with cut springs and a rusty bonnet will take it off your hands.

If you're happy with the motor, happy to daily it and not desperate to sell then just hang onto it!

Back