I need a big favour (photoshop people req')

Dave Bull

Ex. Club Member
Can someone show me what my car would look like using this picture, both all in black & another showing all in red.

Would be a big help to me...

MicraNewbits010.jpg

THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!

Cheers

Dave

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Black one...

26-MicraNewbits010%28alt1%29.jpg

Red one...
29-MicraNewbits010%28alt2%29.jpg

I think i like the red one, but i like red cars so, anyway...they are only really quick p'shops so please excuse the poor quality but you get the idea. :)

Dave

OP
OP
D

Dave Bull

Ex. Club Member
Black one...

26-MicraNewbits010%28alt1%29.jpg

Red one...
29-MicraNewbits010%28alt2%29.jpg

I think i like the red one, but i like red cars so, anyway...they are only really quick p'shops so please excuse the poor quality but you get the idea. :)

Dave

That's good, but could you edit the red one so the side trim & front bumper is red, and the handle?

Cheers

Dave

Antony

Ex. Club Member
here ya go... tinted, wider stance and arches.... colour coded .

bout 40 mins.

Attachments

• MicraNewbits0110.jpg
    MicraNewbits0110.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 332

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Red definately suits it in the photoshops, but black looks good in the flesh too.

Like Davey Cs black photoshop, 2 tone front bonnet :p

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Side skirts = extra weight!

Out of the two, i'd say leave the car alone. Having it standard just makes it even more of a street sleeper.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Side skirts = extra weight!

Out of the two, i'd say leave the car alone. Having it standard just makes it even more of a street sleeper.

agreed, its so tempting to mod it right up, but really it is soo much cooler if you can get it looking just like a stock 1.0l

i say, see if you can get the front to fit round the engine and hide the exhaust, also a light window tint all round to hide the roll cage and plain coloured brakes to make them look stock...

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
agreed, its so tempting to mod it right up, but really it is soo much cooler if you can get it looking just like a stock 1.0l

i say, see if you can get the front to fit round the engine and hide the exhaust, also a light window tint all round to hide the roll cage and plain coloured brakes to make them look stock...

i agree with both of you! keep it looking standard, don't anymore cosmetic mods :p

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
When i went to Santa Pod (cant remember which event). the car imo which turned the most heads was a standard looking corsa. Wheel trims, black bumpers etc, people laughed, until it did the 1/4 in 12 seconds.

If it looks the part, people will expect something's under the bonnet. Leave it as it is, the element of surprise will always be there. Probably makes it less of a theft target too.

OP
OP
D

Dave Bull

Ex. Club Member
Thanks guys.

To be honest I think I may stick with it in red.

That way I won't have to paint the interior or engine bay, which to be honest was gonna be a pain in the ****!!!!!

Thanks you for your pictures & thoughts.

Cheers

Dave

P.S. It is well past the sleeper stage I'm afraid...too well known at Crail & Knockhill, but maybe not down south in Englandshire as much...LOL!

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
there no way this can be left stock looking, for example the holes in the bumpers, the plexi front windows, the roll cage and not to forget the MAHOOSIVE intercooler cut in the front bumper

imo wide arch the beast, then you can have the looks and the power to match it

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
When i went to Santa Pod (cant remember which event). the car imo which turned the most heads was a standard looking corsa. Wheel trims, black bumpers etc, people laughed, until it did the 1/4 in 12 seconds.

If it looks the part, people will expect something's under the bonnet. Leave it as it is, the element of surprise will always be there. Probably makes it less of a theft target too.

the puple one
was awesome that like

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
bring it down here, i know a few people who need showing up :)

i am still yet to see this beast in real life...

you could sell it to me and i'll put a wide arch kit on it ;)

there no way this can be left stock looking, for example the holes in the bumpers, the plexi front windows, the roll cage and not to forget the MAHOOSIVE intercooler cut in the front bumper

imo wide arch the beast, then you can have the looks and the power to match it

You seemed to have forgoten the exhaust sticking out of the front bumper, about the only sleeper to deafen the driver of the car next to it!