Painted Brake Calipers
Smoothed Boot
TRD Sunstrip
Varis Carbon Fibre Bonnet
Window Tints

Wheels
5zigen pro racer gn+

comments welcome thanks for lookin guys

Not really my cup of tea but looks quite nice. Was it standard when you bought it. If so, what was it like? Heard they go fairly well for a 1.5.

Don't worry about leaving the micra fold, I probably will be in the next few weeks as well

look sweet man , my mates finaly starting to mod his yaris, so might have questions for ya. lol.
The T-sports are amazin aswell, my mates X has one, ill try and get some pictures , it looks nice aswell, she gave me a shot once, was suprised how well it handled! :D
Good job mate !

always liked yaris t-sports...i guy i know has a turbo one. with a carbon bonnet (belive there rare) is stripped out with a cage in the back. and on coilovers :)

always liked yaris t-sports...i guy i know has a turbo one. with a carbon bonnet (belive there rare) is stripped out with a cage in the back. and on coilovers :)
go by te name of earpl? chris? that man is a LEGEND but unfortunately he doesnt have the engine in anymore:( cheers for the comments guys, and incase your interested its been RR at 128bhp i know its not ground breaking but not too bad i don't think

yearh its chris turner's. i had his old carbon mirrors off it lol. awsome car love it...i heard he blew the turbo engine up? i havent spoke to him since. saw him running around init when it was turbo but iam talking months ago lol.

yeh i think it happened twice he melted a piston at pod but when he got it goin proper apparently it plastered people to the seat. but im sure he said he was only gettin like 140 miles from a tank so either his mixture was abit out or the turbo made it crap on fuel. but i think youd sacrifice a few extra fuel pounds to beat scoobies in a 1.5? lol

Back