Not open for further replies.

2modified

Hello all,

some of you may remember me as "GuildfordCruiseK11" about 18 months ago on here

since my micra days i have owned a 1.4 8v Mk4 Polo and now a Polo Gti :D

Pics are here -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/nicke1/2005_0602nickscar0073.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/nicke1/2005_0602nickscar0077.jpg

comments are welcome - its being built as a 2modified show car, Golf+ Magazine have already expressed interest :D

I now run my own company supplying all kinds of modification and can offer you guys a discount, i wont go into that too much until i have heard back from kev but feel free to check out www.2modified.com - its being added to and updated daily!!

So, those that do know me, how are ya?

whats been happening on the Micra scene then...?

what happened to Ians 2.0 micra once Umar bought it...?

Cheers,

John

hey John, nice to see you around.

Umar had a wee accident in the micra so it's prob best not to bring that up :p The car was never really finished properly I don't think.

It's all changed round here, most of the members are from the NE it seems and a few of us haven't got micra's anymore... :-(

Pete

Welcome back mate. Hope things are ok?? Seems you have taken a liking to those polos lol. Still got the micra which is getting a few changes done to it at the mo. The website looks kool. :)

Most members NE?! Not true at all! Have a look at the member map. Its very spread now across the whole of the UK. :)

Hello Pete!

what you driving now?

Micra Man - VWs are my thing now , totally hooked on the Euro scene and been to plenty of shows!

well im quite near Ed in the S.E so will help to average out all the Northeners!!

if anyone wants to add our companies msn support to their MSN Messenger its - [email protected]

also, what happened to Gav?

Hi John, nice to see you back! Thought you mentioned a while back that you were changing the 8v block for a 16v? How's the DJing going too?

Rusty said:
Hi John, nice to see you back! Thought you mentioned a while back that you were changing the 8v block for a 16v? How's the DJing going too?

nah, decided to go for the 1.6 16v Gti instead, such a lovely car, 6 months down the line and i still love it! 0-60 in 8.4 standard and 125hp :D

hows the jumper? :p

Djing is kool, dont really do that much as i already have enough on my plate, i keep it as a hobby and for mates parties etc

Hiya mate hows life!

Dont have a micra at the moment either, well i do in a way, lol, have upgraded and seen the light, now have a gti aswell, but thankfully still jap, an almera gti which is coming on a treat!

Glad to see u found ur way back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back