I guess this is goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Hello guys/girls

As ive sold my micra i guess im no longer 100% part of the msc :(

I'll still be around on the forum trying to help out where i can etc

But just thought i'd leave a quick message and say goodbye to the msc and the micra world, Its been fun :)

Goodbye x

lol you can never leave, the pull of the MSC is tooo strong, look at all the people on here who don't have micras? look how many of them are Mods lol

Yeh as i said, ill be around as ive still got the red k10, but i wont be as active, even tho this is all i have to do at work lol

Good thing I didn't order the omex kit eh ;) !!!!!!!!!

Good thing I didn't order the omex kit eh ;) !!!!!!!!!

As you said, it would be better if you had the money first...if you had of ordered it i would of come up and had it fitted anyway...

Might need a remap tho :)

same here mate, its a shame but as long as its gone to a good home thats all that matters, i thin kthat cars had nearly 10 owners now :p

same here mate, its a shame but as long as its gone to a good home thats all that matters, i thin kthat cars had nearly 10 owners now :p

Yep 10 lol

I didnt think i'd get the money for it, reason why i was gonna break it, but When i put it up forsale with no intension of selling straight away 2-3 people wanted it lol

not surprised mate its a good solid shell (one of the best ive seen) very very rare kit and parts worth more than what you sold it for tbh. and worth more than i sold it for as well :p

still this new gt sounds like a good buy sometimes its nice to have some refinement :)

not surprised mate its a good solid shell (one of the best ive seen) very very rare kit and parts worth more than what you sold it for tbh. and worth more than i sold it for as well :p

still this new gt sounds like a good buy sometimes its nice to have some refinement :)

Lifes to short to keep a car for more then a year anyway :p

looks very nice curtis, how,s it compare with the k10, a bit quicker, and bags of grunt eh ?

i officualy hate you lol only tiddling you have my dream car there like i love them would love one in blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back