humm if i make my own manifold would this go well :P

Karlj has this system he made a thread about it a while back.
also the same one i am hoping for to go with my 'Frankspeed'
but according to EBBdude's detailed guide exhaust system doesn't really do anything untill you get a bit more Oomph! :p

Wow an exhaust at an affordable price there must be a catch..! make a manifold by adapting one designed for another car all you need is a flange and away you go..

Karlj has this system he made a thread about it a while back.
also the same one i am hoping for to go with my 'Frankspeed'
but according to EBBdude's detailed guide exhaust system doesn't really do anything untill you get a bit more Oomph! :p

The difference in noise alone is worth 10hp surely..!

humm well i am going to get it when i can fford it then ill bang it on once i have my cams in a stuff then when ive done as much as possible get it chipped !!!!! check out my blog so far! pretty please... im going to do my manifold like ebbdudes!

I don't know about the 1.6, i got my manifold from Frank he makes and sells them from time to time (Y)

like shaun said i have this system fitted and i have a frankenspeed mani to boot.... there is no catch what you see is what you get... there is no over the top fart... the only down side is a little bit of metal needs removing to stop it fouling the bumper and the heat shield on the "S" bend (you'll know what i mean when you look under the car)

if you want to know anything just ask i've had it fitted for over a month or so

Back