HT leads recomendations?

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Been chatting to a few knowledgable friends and the standards ones are best. Everyone i know that says that Spitfire plugs and leads are useless and just avoid them as they are over priced.

Magnicor (sp??) do some nice leads for the k11 but they are nearly £100 for the set.

Basically the conversation ended with a agreement that Nissan did the job correctly and there is no need to waste money to different leads unless you go for silly power(140+). This also stands for the NGK spark plugs that are oem fit.

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
really?

what if the nissan ones are starting to look a bit crappy can you get replacement nissan ones?

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Just go to the ever so friendly part department at your local Nissan (HAHAHAHAHAHA) and you can buy basically a whole k11 in parts from them.

Mike

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
yea they're so evil £350 for a rear wiper motor!!

any idea no prices?

Attachments

• micra01.jpg
    micra01.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 273
  • micra02.jpg
    micra02.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 274
  • micra03.jpg
    micra03.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 258
N

Nismo HK11

NGK blues are great leads for the cg13de, the part number is 01N. Better than standard and cheaper than most others.

N

Nismo HK11

NGK's are around £50 but will probably outlast the car but apparantly are funny about sending them out to people now:eek:.
You can get Megaleads from halfords for around £35 also you can get Nology Hotwires and they made for the March 1.3 and sold halfords but £160:grr