How would i achieve this whole look

B

Ben

haha this thread is hilarious, dunno why everyone wants that splitter it looked turd on the car lol - in fairness though if they dont wanna dispose of that info thats up to them oh and killai try something different man, majority of modded micras are identical to G's, oh and he had a smooth boot too, not sur if he changed it back or not though

Big_ben said:
haha this thread is hilarious, dunno why everyone wants that splitter it looked turd on the car lol - in fairness though if they dont wanna dispose of that info thats up to them oh and killai try something different man, majority of modded micras are identical to G's, oh and he had a smooth boot too, not sur if he changed it back or not though
i have big plans for mines !! just wait untill u see what am going to do to mines

B

Ben

Kiall1987 said:
i have big plans for mines !! just wait untill u see what am going to do to mines

* Mine not mines, mines are explosie devices that leave you crippled and in some cases dead

Antony

Ex. Club Member
mines is also a huge japanese tuning company that made a skyline that scared the drift god himself......
and that may be the theme for my car.......a mines micra...lol
i would have to spray it white first tho...

Big_ben said:
* Mine not mines, mines are explosie devices that leave you crippled and in some cases dead

hehe "explosie"....:laugh: :laugh:

R

runaway-robot

i was looking that in Japan that Nismo (think it was) used to do the CG13 engine.... u give them ur old engine, and they give u a new BETTER one, with a large price tag lol they have stopped doing it now tho :(

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
Hahaha this is so silly, go to a scrapyard, find a car, think, 'oh tht might look nice' buy it stick it on your car, and be happy :)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
This is getting confusing now lol. :p Yeah each to their own, black wheels do look nice against the right colour and style etc. Mine won't be black when it is finished though. :)

tommo

Ex. Club Member
G_Man said:
Surely its better to be individual and stand out from the rest??

for 2 yrs ive been telling people i have civic coupe skirts on my car but no one gives a ####.

the splitter arguement is a gimmic now.

and i know what it is.

LMFAO at this thread

grow up lol