How typical

Ian

Ex. Club Member
I'm off work for a week, and my xbox RRoD's on me. No doubt i'll get it back the last day of my holiday :|

just gonna send it back. seen them before, something about melting the solder and recreating contacts, but id rather have it done by MS. Maybe i'll get a reconned unit with HDMI \o/

Yeah possibly mate, just watched what he did then and it helped fix the problem but it was only temporarily. Get MS to have a look :p

Damn im dredding the day this happens to me, its inevitable i suppose...but i feel so annoyed for you lol...

My cousin had it happen to him and it took 2 months to get it back!! ...so who no's you may get lucky, but dont get your hopes up!

Tom

happend to me so i sold it..the heat sink unglued itself, next owner stuck it back in place and worked fine agian....then broke a week later after he sold it lol.

buy a playstation, anything made by microsoft is going to fail, years of running windows proved that lol

Well I have the big three - 360, PS3 and Wii - So i'll never be at a loose end if one breaks. Even though I hate the PS3 with every ounce of my being.

SINCLAIR SPECTRUM or the good old COMMADORE 64 (Y) found both the other day clearing out and both worked first time!! i know its a bit of a cliche but 'they dont make things like they used to' !!!

I do have a PS3 nex. I just dont find it as good as the 360. I've had my 360 for almost 3 years, put a lot of hours on it. Can't really complain. BOTH my PS1 and PS2 broke from different faults. who knows, the PS3 could also develop something.

I do have a PS3 nex. I just dont find it as good as the 360. I've had my 360 for almost 3 years, put a lot of hours on it. Can't really complain. BOTH my PS1 and PS2 broke from different faults. who knows, the PS3 could also develop something.

fair enough, i don't really play games but if i do i play them on my computer, like halflife and unreal tornement etc, i used to play on PS1, PS2 and Atari or Amiga, but the latest games consoles really have let me down, they are all breaking and they are all about graphics and sales rather than game play,

classic Digger, or eric26, jumpman, bomberman, blues brothers, crash dumbies, all quality gamage

Love UT, the first one, at that, i am just awesome :D. Well was, not touched it for years now, but used to play in the jolt leagues :)

I have one :p. But im the only one off. Everyone else is at work or uni. I had to take my holidays now or lose them :p

oh and dont listen to everything manda says :p

I have one :p. But im the only one off. Everyone else is at work or uni. I had to take my holidays now or lose them :p

oh and don't listen to everything manda says :p

I'm only messing, I've got tonnes of consoles too! Never get the time to play on them though.

Back