• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

How To?

I wanted to start a blog, but am stumped to how to upload my images. Do I have to become a paid member to show pictures? Or can anyone explain how it is done.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Yeah i believe you need to be official to upload pics (been awhile since i've tried to upload anything)...but you can link to them easy enough from other photo storage sites. :)

SirChris

Educated Bodger
the "upload a file button" chris ?
datu2a8a.jpg

See Nada

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Stop nerding up the place.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Computer nerds ... The worst of all nerds

frank

Club Member
Computer nerds ... The worst of all nerds

you should try it chris, just load the cd or dvd, and boot up :)
its a "read only" operating system, so cant get infected/hacked or whatever :cool:

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Lola if you both know me well enough I am secretly a nerd. I am in the it trade. Done all that Linux stuff.