How To Run Wires To Doors 4 Speakers

pietro

Ex. Club Member
Hi I have a problem, just bought speakers for my door but do not have wires running to my door and was wondering how to avoid getting wires damaged and be visible as I believe this would look unattractive. Please advise.

P.S. I have noticed on some of the newer models of the k10 that there are speakers in the door as standard wonder what is used to achieve this.

you should have grommits in door for this...
open your door and look in the middle of top hinge and bottom hinge...
black rubber tubing... pull on it either side...

hopefully... goodluck its easy after that...
:)

No grommits in previous K10

My K10 is an F reg and doesn’t have any grommets I can take a picture and show you tomorrow so you can understand better. looks like I might be able to run something alongside the hinge(e.g. makeshift grommets). Please any more suggestions?!?!?!

There should be a black flat plastic thing on the door, and one on the car. These pull out and you can put a hole through them

If i get two ticks tomorrow, i'l try take some pictures and wack em up for you

Arnold

youre are looking at the hinge side, in between that it should be there, other than that drill a hole there

found them

Thanks Everyone I Have Now Found The Problem And Am Going To Start Work Right Away! Can You Copy And Paste Jpeg Files Onto Here Or Do You Have To Have A Link To A File Only On The Internet?

Thanks Again

Back