How to remove CVT gearstick?

Hi all newbie alert! I've got a 1.3 Auto k11 and I'm trying to replace the gear selector, just the black part with the letters/numbers on as mine has cracked and all fallen down to the bottom!

I've got the part and removed the outer pale grey and inner black part but can't remove the bit that needs changing as it seems that can't be removed without taking off the gearstick.

I can't work out for the life of me how to remove it! Any help gratefully recieved , preferable in one syllable/picture format!

Thankyou and thanks for letting me join your club.

OP
OP
M
Hi all newbie alert! I've got a 1.3 Auto k11 and I'm trying to replace the gear selector, just the black part with the letters/numbers on as mine has cracked and all fallen down to the bottom!

I've got the part and removed the outer pale grey and inner black part but can't remove the bit that needs changing as it seems that can't be removed without taking off the gearstick.

I can't work out for the life of me how to remove it! Any help gratefully recieved , preferable in one syllable/picture format!

Thankyou and thanks for letting me join your club.

All sorted , in case anyone else needs to know there are two grub screws behind the head of the gear stick, remove them and it just comes off