how to read fault codes on k11 95 super S

hello,

I have k11 1.3 Super S year 1995

and I can't read the ECU fault codes, I tried to connect the two wires for 2 sec on the ign but I cant see any signal

does my car mode has a led on the ECU and is it possible to see it without removing anything (I spent alot of time but I couldn't find the led)

or does a lamp on the dashboard should flash (I removed the dashboard and I couldn't find a check engine lamp I only found NCVT lamp which has never became on and by the way my car has Manuel transmission)

last question what's the color of the obd two wires that should be jumper ed

thank you

thank you Frank for replying me , that post was little old and I almost forget it and it that post the problem was solved by it self I haven't read the ECU but after driving the car for long time the rpm became 0k and new I reread that post and I discovered that I was so stupid I always thought that the ECU is that thing behind the fuses box so there's no led on it but just now I know the ecu is in the middle of the car so finally I could read it and I got 55 means no errors.

but why I need to read it this time coz i have the high rpm (this time is too hight more than 2000 )problem again. I was driving on small sand storm and after that i got the high rpm problem , I cleaned the throttle body and the MAF also the air control valve but still the same problem

by the way how much is the maximum and minimum voltage for the TPS coz I tried to calibrate it but I couldn't get 0.5-5 volts my range is just about 4 volts so I can get 1-5 v or .17-4 v so is that normal ??

and I also noticed something, when I pump the brakes many times while the engine is running I can see the rpm increase so is that also normal ?

Last edited:
((If they are different with the above mentioned unscrew ( just a revolution ) two screws and turn front and backwards TPS until you reach the value (?) 0.5 close and 4 open.))

so is it .5v-4v ??

I can never get .5v-5v

can this make the rpm too high ??

0k is there a way to reset the ECU bro (I disconnected the battery all the night but that didn't make any sense)

Back