How to make scratch & petrol marks look better? Cheap & basic if possible

The 1st picture of of the worst scratch on the car.
The 2nd picture is of petrol damage.
I have used a clay bar etc on the petrol marks.

Is it an option to get a touch up pen and go over these spots then buff it by hand somehow? (totally clueless)
I don't really want to spend much money getting it wrapped or sprayed properly or getting a proper buffing tool etc.
It doesn't need to look perfect just if I can make it look a bit better I'd be happy.

I'm not sure where or which paint to get, there was no code on the inside of the door, also would it even match with this purple being faded for 16odd years?

IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0340.jpg

First picture may buff out with colour coded wax, and the second picture is lacquer peeling, that's a tough one.
I would just buff the car with the wax and see how it goes.

try some g3 scratch remover on pic one, should get rid of that, but has said, pic 2 is laquer peeling.

Cheers everyone. I'm just going to leave them both as I don't see much point in dealing with the scratches when that section is ruined anyway.
Sometimes there is no need to be a perfectionist I guess!

I've had a few on my Micra, I've been using Halford's rubbing compound on mine, £4.50 for a tube, (link), and it has got out light to medium scratches, sadly I have no before photos, but it has worked wonders.
rear bumper scratches after.jpg

As you can see on the picture the front bumper is free from scratches apart from stone chips on the right hand side which would need filling and then touch up paint.
You can find the paint code in the engine bay with the model number and other codes.
Hope this helps!!

Back