How to go low

Hello. I have a 97 Micra that I got with the Intention of turning it in to something like this...
Screenshot_20220225-203934_Firefox.jpg
But could somebody please tell me how I get it this low... just talking about suspension options on here brings up lots of talk of 35mm drops 50mm drops etc... Alto springs Corsa shocks but I'm not sure that's the route when I'm looking at going this low ?
I don't really want to spend a fortune but I do want to hear your opinions and suggestions please.
I also apologise for starting another thread about suspension but I have had a good look and a read through... I just want to start a thread I can keep an eye on personally for what I'm trying to do.
Any help or advice will be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Daniel

I believe the lowest you can go with off-the-shelf lowering springs is around 60mm if you get Humphries ones, they are about £270 off eBay last time I looked. I want to say the Alto/Corsa B setup will give you about 40mm but don't quote me. I once saw a set of aftermarket Corsa B shocks and rear springs for about £150 but they may be a bit more now. Beyond that you're looking at cutting the springs which, although effective, is not exactly safe in my opinion lol. Looks to me like that Micra is on cut springs. All depends on your budget really!

OP
OP
Supernube
I believe the lowest you can go with off-the-shelf lowering springs is around 60mm if you get Humphries ones, they are about £270 off eBay last time I looked. I want to say the Alto/Corsa B setup will give you about 40mm but don't quote me. I once saw a set of aftermarket Corsa B shocks and rear springs for about £150 but they may be a bit more now. Beyond that you're looking at cutting the springs which, although effective, is not exactly safe in my opinion lol. Looks to me like that Micra is on cut springs. All depends on your budget really!
Thanks... sorry I didn't know you had replied... normally I get a notification but didn't this time for some reason.
I'm not happy about cutting the springs... mainly for the safety reasons but also because you don't gain anything other than the drop.
I'm going to be gutted if the only way to get that low is to cut the springs... thanks for the reply

Alto springs and corsa struts on back and maybe cut a coil off, Fronts you can use a full front strut off a daewoo matiz with the micra top on it which is around 50 60 mm, you can also cut the welds on the spring perch pn the matiz struts to lower up to 80 (which believe me is too much haha)