How to enable/disable auto-door-locking?

Is the only control on my door, next to the window controls, or is there some hidden button I can't see, since the car settings only cover Audio, Bluetooth, Clock and scrolling direction.

As far as I am aware, there is no auto lock feature on any K13 Micra.

The feature is actully 'banned' as such under EU law which ensures that manuf's can g'tee that the doors would auto unlock in the event of an accident... which is very difficult to achive so its just easier to remove the feature!

There is however an 'auto re-lock' feature which relocks the car after accidently unlocking it after 30-60 seconds if no doors have been opened.

As far as I am aware, there is no auto lock feature on any K13 Micra.

The feature is actully 'banned' as such under EU law which ensures that manuf's can g'tee that the doors would auto unlock in the event of an accident... which is very difficult to achive so its just easier to remove the feature!

There is however an 'auto re-lock' feature which relocks the car after accidently unlocking it after 30-60 seconds if no doors have been opened.
I've been meaning to post :X there's the button just next to the hand-break. That's what I was looking for. I had it covered with an arm rest and completely forgot about it, but found it by accident recently.

Back