How to buy a car from Japan

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
hey fellas

Well the TRDLZR met a grizzly demise and we have been busy working on new episodes

We just got back from Japan and managed to get ourselves into the auctions amongst other places.

It is a crazy, intense and very loud experience and we thought you guys would be interested to see the process of how a car starts its life in Japan, and ends up in Australia.

We travel around Japan National Geographic style to get a feel for the country and then head into second hand JDM heaven. We were also surprised at how many 'imports' were for sale (Imports in Japan are euros such as VW', AUDIS, Mercedes etc)

Was quite funny seeing High Performance Import magazine with a Golf GTI on the cover! And we saw some awesome motorbike magazines including the strangely titled 'GOO BIKE'.

So settle in because its TV length and check out some of the RIDICULOUSLY awesome cars for sale in Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Y97oLjiuA

Thanks for watching

(ps. I punched moog in the head for the anti-micra comment don't worry :)

James

Chairman
Nice to see a cabriolet getting some coverage there! Great video, really informative and really made me want to go to Japan! So much so I'm looking to see how much tickets from the UK cost as we speak!!

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Dudes, edit and filming are AWESOME, really pro now. Very interesting episode moreover.
I'd like you made an episode about K11 :p Btw do you members spotted the red K11 in the opening?
Keep on the good job mates, still following you since 1st season ;)

Regards

Seb

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Awesome vid chaps I really liked it! Liked the Cabriolet at the beginning too! :p
You guys should get a Cabrio mucho fun!
Very swish, I hope you get airtime soon - it's worth it!

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Nice to see a cabriolet getting some coverage there! Great video, really informative and really made me want to go to Japan! So much so I'm looking to see how much tickets from the UK cost as we speak!!

i will be right behind you mate, how about a group holiday to japland! lol :D

OP
OP
smidge

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
Japan is awesome! can highly recomend a trip there, tickets are pretty cheap at the moment and the exchange rate is good too

thanks for watching people. had a great response to this one!

James

Chairman
Japan is awesome! can highly recomend a trip there, tickets are pretty cheap at the moment and the exchange rate is good too

thanks for watching people. had a great response to this one!
Speak for yourself man, £530 (~AU$970) return! :(

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Guessing it costs less from aus than from the uk. Awsome vid marty. Watched it a couple if days ago and loved it!

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
I'm sure they've bought a RX7, if you look to the right when they are talking about it, just into the camera is what looks like it COULD be an RX7...

I so hope it is!