How much nissan employees pay for a micra & other models

No what is funny - I now realize the pdf is not from Nissan it's from the site of an independent company who design web pages for franchised dealerships. I found it with a simple google search for "nissan micra pdf" Now concidering the dealerships don't offer these levels of discount you'd think in the context this document is somewhat undermining the customer base/dealerships?

Sent from BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

I dont see the problem here.

Of course company workers will end up with lower priced units. There is less cost involved, its an insentive for company staff to drive nissans and get the latest models on the road and start filling the 2nd hand selling gaps on forecorts... they can even pay for it through their wage rather than getting a loan!

My DIG-S is an ex-Nissan staff car, 9 month old and I got it for a lot less than a brand new one (7.5k for a 9 month old, 5000 miles on the clock, first service done for a DIG-S) - list price IIRC was 12k so the lowered cost does seem to feed back into the resale value when sold via Nissan dealers!

I dont see the problem here.

Of course company workers will end up with lower priced units. There is less cost involved, its an insentive for company staff to drive nissans and get the latest models on the road and start filling the 2nd hand selling gaps on forecorts... they can even pay for it through their wage rather than getting a loan!

Initial posting was or information only, I just saw the price list and thought 'Oh that's vaguely interesting.'
I only made second posting to state I incorrectly posted this as for Nissan employees which is incorrect.

For some reason, probably out of guilt for being so slap dash with my first posting I thought id add a little extra info to emphasize this was not a Nissan price list.
I don't personally have a problem with it. I just thought that a car dealership who may have paid for nmsdigital to design their web page topped up with SALE SALE SALE bull sh.. might have scratched their heads a little and asked what do we pay these guys for when they noticed following the tiny designed by ... message at the bottom of their site could make their SALE SALE SALE look less interesting.

Must be working in IT and retail for so long that makes me notice this as you don't seem to be replying to the point I thought I was making.

Back