how much are these worth?

B

Baker

Anybody do you know how much a set of super s (I think) side skirts are worth for the k10. The skirts themselves have been sanded & the arch extensions are still in white with a few marks. They have no fixings to hold them to the car apart from that there ok with a lick of paint.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
But then you can haggle depending on condition. If they're sanded down with nothing to hold them on to the car, then they probably wont be worth that much, unless you've got the time and patience in fixing them up & making them usable.

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
As for fixings, just go to a DIY store and get self tappers and washers, thats all the fixings you need!
Get them, you cant go wrong!

Attachments

• jakkiflamera.jpg
    jakkiflamera.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 2004_0101Image0007.JPG
    2004_0101Image0007.JPG
    474.1 KB · Views: 178

Mark

Ex. Club Member
skirts by um selves aint worth much cause need arch extensions to go with um.

I'd say 30 quid at least for skirts and arches easy.

p.s people seem to forget that there aint many of them and your very lucky to find one in a scrapyard. only 550 to start with and less than 340 on the road today makes them rare.

oh and takin about pissin scrapyards i found a micra with a foha kit on it squashed :(

car had a metro on top of it and another car and whole kit etc was half crushed lol

Attachments

• Shirt.jpg
    Shirt.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 186

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
By fixings etc, i thought he meant the holes you put the bolts through have been cut off. I've got a set of arches etc which had exactly the same done to them, because they were rubbing on the wheels.

Arnold